Tips to having a good quality cut with your abrasive chop saw
Below are just some of many tips to having a good quality cut with your abrasive chop saw:
- Make sure to use an abrasive cutoff wheel is designed to be used with the material that you’re looking to cut. (Every cutoff wheel is different so there will be some experimenting so you get the cut that you want).
- Clamp on both sides of the material whenever possible. Reason is this would help minimize the burr.
- Part placement. Make sure the part is at least ¼” from center.
- If you’re looking for metallurgical cut make sure you a grinding fluid coolant. Minimizes any burning.
- Motor horse power. Not only is the abrasive wheel important but the horse power of the motor.
Looking for replacement parts for our equipment? They are now available online. Most parts that are capable of shipping via UPS or USPS are available online for purchase. Click here to be taken to our online parts store.
Tips to having a good quality cut with your abrasive chop saw conclusion
So prior to prior to purchasing your cut so give us a call with your application so we fit you with the correct chop saw that works with your application. Our contact number is (269) 382-2050 and click here to be redirected to our chop saw page.