How to get the most out of your Kalamazoo Industries belt sander
Below you learn “How to get the most out of your Kalamazoo Industries belt sander“. Below is some information to help you get the most out of your Kalamazoo belt sander.
- Making sure you have right sander for the job. Whether it’s a dry, wet, large and or small application. To help you find the right sander for your job give us a call at (269) 382-2050.
- Have the right sanding belt for the job. If you don’t have the right belt the outcome may not be what you wanted.
- Aluminum Oxide: great for most material applications.
- Silicon Carbide: great for various materials such as plastic, glass, wood, cast iron and much more
- Zirconia: designed for course to medium grit applications on metal.
- Ceramic: is designed to provide an aggressive cut under medium or high pressure metal applications.
- If your sander is a wet unit make sure you have a coolant with an anti rusting agent in the coolant so your abrasive belt sander doesn’t rust.
Just like abrasive cutoff wheels, you have many different sanding belt options and will require you to test various belts to get the finish that you desire. Above is a short list sanding belt list to help get you started.
The Kalamazoo Industries Team