Are you in the market for a Kalamazoo Industries chop saw? Because you need to replace an existing saw and or your company is starting up a new line? There are several questions that you have to ask your self so you get the exact saw that you need.
- What material are you cutting?
- How are you cutting it now?
- How many cuts per day?
- Do you want a manual or semi-automatic chop saw?
- Depending on the material cutting and what you want the outcome to be do you want to cut wet or dry?
- Do you want an enclosed, semi open and or open unit?
- What type of cut do you require (just a quick cut and you don’t care what the look is? Metallurgical cut? And or are you production cutting?
Again these are just some of the questions that you have to ask your self so you get the right chop saw the first time and so you don’t waist your time and or money.
So give us a call with your application and we can help you choose the right saw for your sawing applications. We can be reached at (269) 382-2050.
Thank you again for reading “In the market for a Kalamazoo Industries chop saw