KM10HS 10″ Non-Ferrous Mitre Saw. Built to house a 3HP 1PH, 220V (only) or 3PH (220V or 440V) motor.
The KM10HS 10″ non-ferrous mitre saw have application in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that work with non-ferrous metals.
Metered drip systems available. CALL FOR PRICING!
All standard factory parts are replaceable no matter the age of unit.
Manufactured to house a 10″ non-ferrous high speed saw blade with a5/8th spindle arbor.
- Non-ferrous saw for cutting aluminum, brass, plastic
- Mitres 45° left, 60° right
- Capacities: 2″ x 3″ at 90°, 2″ x 2″ at 45°, 1.25″ at 60°
- 3450 spindle speed
- Uses carbide tipped blades (not included)
- 5/8″ spindle arbor
- Sealed ball bearings
- V-belt drive
- Dual cam-lock vises
- Lever-lock for table.
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard
- Optional: metered drip system, 12-M steel stand, WS-10 workstop.
- Options: 50HZ or 575V (call for pricing).
- CE approved.
- Model: KM10HS
3 HP TEFC, 3 PH 220/440V (please specify voltage) or 3 HP 1 PH 220V. Manual switch. Wt. 220 lbs.
Dimensions L 25 x W 24 x H 17. LESS BLADE.