HS14AS Non-Ferrous saw head is outfitted with a 5HP 1PH, 220V (only) or 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage).
Mount this saw head to your machine, fixtures for fast cutting of aluminum,brass!
Can use a current saw base or base that you custom built for your application!
Available with power head to manual head.
Houses either 12″ or 14″ non-ferrous high speed blade in a retractable clam shell guard!
All factory parts are replaceable no matter the age of the saw!
These products have application in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that handle non-ferrous materials.
Create multiple head machines , bolt them where you need them!
- 12-14″ blade
- Non-ferrous arm assembly, less high speed non-ferrous blade.
- 5 hp TEFC motor.
- 3ph (220/440 volt 60 hz) or 1PH (220V only)
- OSHA guard for carbide blades
- 1″ spindle arbor
- Spindle RPM 4400
- 4 bolt mount pattern.
- Comes standard with a magnetic switch.
- Optional: metered drip system (call for pricing!)
- Please specify voltage
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Model: HS14
- Available: 50HZ or 575V units call for pricing!