KM16-18 abrasive mitre saw, is built with a powerful 10HP 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage) motor.
Houses either a 16″ or 18″ abrasive wheel!
KM16-18 abrasive mitre cutoff saw is great for medium to large jobs.
Great for cutting multiple forms of general purpose steel.
All parts are replaceable no matter what the age of the KM16-18 is.
The KM16-18 abrasive mitre chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 16″-18″ blade, 1″arbor, 10 HP, 3 PH , 220/ 440 volt.
- Mitres left/right,0- 45 degs, Spindle speed 2500 rpm.
- Dual cam lock vises. Rugged cast iron arm and trunnion.
- Cuts @ 90 deg. 3″ solids, 4 1/2″ pipe,@ 45 2 1/2″ solid,4″ pipe.
- Positive index holes with pin.
- Up/down stops.
- Lever lock for table.
- Magnetic switch.
- Shipping Wt: 650 lbs. dry only, LESS abrasive cutoff wheels.
- Option: vacuum units available (call for pricing)! (similar to KM20-22V vacuum unit.)
- Model: KM16-18 3 ph, 220/440, also available in 575 and 50Hz (please specify voltage when ordering).
- MADE IN Kalamazoo MI USA!