KM14 mitre saw, 14″ abrasive mitre saw is outfitted with a 5HP 1PH 220V only or 3PH 220V or 440V motor.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Great for angle iron, flat bar, tubing and all your steel fabrication needs!
Cuts your steel quick.
Holds either a 12″ up to a 14″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
Great for fabrication shops, machine shops and steel yards!
Also available in Non-ferrous ( see non-ferrous saws ,KM14HS )
- 14″ blade , 1″arbor, 5 HP, 1 ph/220 or 3 ph/220/440 (specify phase and voltage at time of order.)
- Mitres either direction 45 degrees.
- Standard dual cam lock vises.
- Positive index holes and up/down stops
- spindle rpm 4400, magnetic switch
- Heavy duty stand, front table lock, dual cam vises.
- Capacities: 2 1/2″ solids,3″ pipe, 3.5″ at 45 degrees.
- Dimensions: L26″ x W24″ x H 50″, weight 400 lbs.
- Options: conveyors ( see accessories page)
- Model: KM14-1 5 hp 1 ph 220
- Model: KM14-3 5 hp 3 ph, 220/440
- Model: KM14-3 5 hp 3 ph, 575