Kalamazoo Industries Inc. KM10 Mitre Saw 10 inch industrial abrasive mitre saw is outfitted with a powerful 3HP 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3PH 220V or 440V (specify voltage and phase at time of order) motor.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc. KM10 Mitre Saw 10 inch industrial abrasive mitre saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Handles any form of abrasive wheel that has a 5/8th spindle arbor.
Great for cutting angle iron, bar stock.
All parts are replaceable no matter what the age of the unit is.
Great for small small jobs!
- Cuts 0 to 45 degrees – left or right.
- Positive index holes – up and down stops. Comes with locking pin.
- Comes standard with dual cam lock vises
- Lever-lock for table.
- 10″ blade, 3 hp, 3450 rpm, 5/8″ arbor
- Capacities: 1 1/2″ solids, 2 1/2″ shapes @ 45 degrees.
- Dimensions: L 25″ x W 24″ x H 17″
- 1 PH or 3 PH (Specify phase and voltage.)
- Shipping weight is approximately 220 lbs.
- Options: WS10 workstop, 12M steel stand
- Optional: 50HZ or 575V unit available
- CE approved.
- Model: KM10-1: 1 phase/220 volt
- Model: KM10-3: 3 phase 220/440 volt