KM10 mitre saw, 10″ abrasive mitre saw is outfitted with a powerful 3HP 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3PH 220V or 440V (specify voltage and phase at time of order) motor.
KM10 mitre saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Handles any form of abrasive wheel that has a 5/8th spindle arbor.
Great for cutting angle iron, bar stock.
All parts are replaceable no matter what the age of the unit is.
Great for small small jobs!
- Cuts 0 to 45 degrees – left or right.
- Positive index holes – up and down stops. Comes with locking pin.
- Comes standard with dual cam lock vises
- Lever-lock for table.
- 10″ blade, 3 hp, 3450 rpm, 5/8″ arbor
- Capacities: 1 1/2″ solids, 2 1/2″ shapes @ 45 degrees.
- Dimensions: L 25″ x W 24″ x H 17″
- 1 PH or 3 PH (Specify phase and voltage.)
- Shipping weight is approximately 220 lbs.
- Options: WS10 workstop, 12M steel stand
- Optional: 50HZ or 575V unit available
- CE approved.
- Model: KM10-1: 1 phase/220 volt
- Model: KM10-3: 3 phase 220/440 volt