S8D 8″ Vertical Dry Belt Sander is outfitted with powerful 7.5HP 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage at time of order) motor.
This unit is great for removing burr’s and descaling and industrial blade sharpening!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- 7-1/2HP, 3PH motor
- Magnetic switch w/jog button, air belt tension 40-50 psi reqd.
- 1725 RPM 3500 SFPM
- 8″x60″ belt, replaceable platen, work area 8″ x13″
- 8″x12″ cast iron table, adjustable angle, 5/8″ slot for mitre gage.
- 24 volt@ pushbutton. 220/440 3 phase, also available in 575 volt, 50 hz, CE rating
- Also available WET
- Dimensions: L25″xW25″xH62″
- 8″ x 60″ dry unit shipping weight is approximately 675 lbs.
- The 8″ x 60″ Wet vertical belt sander model shipping weight is approximately 775 lbs.
- Option: variable speed drive.
S8D Belt Sander demonstration.
S8D Belt Sander Demonstration.
Changing the belt on the S8D Belt Sander.