S4SWB 4 inch Wet Metallurgical Belt Sander. Sold with a 1/2HP 1PH 110V motor.
S4SWB 4 inch Wet Metallurgical Belt Sander is use to polished metal samples that are to be inspected to see if they meet criteria.
This 4″ wet metallurgical belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
All parts are replaceable no matter the age of the unit.
GREAT FOR METALLURGICAL POLISHING!
- 4″ x 36″ wet benchtop belt sander
- 4″ wide x 6″ long platen/work area
- 1/2 hp, 110 vac, TEFC motor
- self contained coolant tank & pump
- Quick belt change, Pre-set belt tension
- Dimensions: L20″ x W 20″ x H 12″
- Model: S4SWB (top pic). WT: 150
- Also available with 8″ Disc & belt combo:
- Model: S4SWBD WT: 190 lbs. (bottom pic)
The Kalamazoo Industries S4SWB can be used in many different size shops and work environments where material analysis is needed or a customer is just looking to keep heat down such facilities as:
- Fabrication Shops
- Tool Cribs
- Machine Shops
- Automotive Facilities
- Agricultural Facilities
- Repair shops