Kalamazoo Industries Inc., BG272V 2″ belt grinder is a 2″ x 72″ belt grinder with a 5″ lower contact wheel and vacuum base. The BG272V belt grinder was designed for complex grinding and has an open area behind the platen with easy access. The BG272 is powerful 3HP 1 or 3PH unit that allows for quick metal removal with minimal heat! The BG272 offers; quick belt change, contact wheel and adjustable work rest. The BG272 belt grinder is great for aggressive grinding, beveling, deburring, descaling, polishing, finishing and tool sharpening.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
S272V 2″ Belt Grinder Vacuum Base
- Multi purpose sander for grinding, shaping, contouring, flat work, angles, snagging and roughing (see photo )
- Platen rotates 360 deg. for many different shapes and styles of sanding.
- Versatile for quick change contact wheel with various angles easy to change.
- 1 HP , 1 ph. or 3 ph.
- Dimensions: L 27″ x W 18″ x H 40″
- SFPM 5400
- 2″ x 72″ belt
- 3″ and 1.5″ serrated contact wheels on rotating platen.
- Mounted on DCV-6 dust collector
- 110 lbs.
- Model: S272V
- Model S272 – same as above but less vacuum base with heavy-duty stand legs 170 lbs.