Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch Industrial Abrasive Chop Saw is a 7″ abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a powerful 1HP 1PH 110V TEFC motor.
This compact abrasive saw with the correct abrasive wheel can cut most material in a reasonable amount of time. You will need to take into consideration is with the super alloy’s. You will need more horsepower to cut that material.
- Kalamazoo Industries, K7B 7 inch industrial abrasive chop saw cutting capacities: 1″ solid round, 2″ pipe.
- Adjustable work length stop and down stop furnished. Optional steel stand #12P
- 1/2″ wheel arbor, 7″diameter abrasive wheel. 1 hp TEFC motor 1 ph (110 or 220 volt) 4800RPM at spindle.
- Dimensions – L 22″ x W 10″ x H 14″
- Please specify voltage. With cord and switch.
- Less abrasive wheel. 110 lbs. Spindle RPM – 4800.
- Model: K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw
- Made in USA!
This Kalamazoo Industries, K7b 7 inch industrial abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
For more information on making the abrasive saw work for you check this article out from the fabricator: http://www.thefabricator.com/article/sawing/making-the-abrasive-cutoff-saw-work-for-you
K7B 7″ abrasive chop saw cutting pipe