K20FS is a 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) Abrasive Foundry Saw. This unit houses a 20″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
The K20FS foundry saw is a heavy duty chop saw for foundry applications where high volume cutting is required!
The K20FS arm has a chop style or fixed position saw head allows for manual push through for cutting gates and risers and other metal foundries cutting duties!
- The K20FS is versatile! Perfect for gate & riser cutting!
- Use in fixed saw arm position OR… use “chop style”
- 20″ abrasive wheel.
- Step in front design for easy access.
- 1″ spindle with sealed ball bearings.
- 2500 RPM at spindle.
- Open front wheel guard.
- Cast iron trunnions and arm, steel top.
- Dimensions L 48″ x W 48″ x H 35″
- 15 HP or 20 hp TEFC SD motor.
- 3 PH (220/440V) Mag. switch. ( optional 575 volt and 50 htz)
- Less abrasive wheel. Wt. 900 lbs.
- Model: K20FS 15 hp , 3 phase, 220/440 volt
- Model:K20FS20hp, 3 phase,220/440 volt
- Made in USA!
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.