K20E: 20″ enclosed wet saw comes with a powerful 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) standard with air/oil power down feed, oscillation and pump and tank system.
Keeps the dirt and coolant off your shop or lab floor!
Gives bright , clean cuts if you have the correct abrasive wheel and the power down feed is setting!
The K20E enclosed wheel abrasive saw is great for cutting and sectioning metallurgical samples !
Specials can be made to fit your application!
Great for cutting hardened linear bearings with NO BURN!
Send us your samples to cut. See the results before you buy! Guaranteed!
Talk to our experienced staff for your specific cutting needs!
- Totally enclosed cabinet.
- 15 or 20 HP SD motor, mag. starter.
- 3 PH (220/440V) please specify
- Side access ports for long stock
- V-belt drive, sealed ball bearings.
- Capacities: 4″ solid, 6″ shapes.
- Air chain vise, 1″ spindle arbor, 1550 RPM, Also available in 32mm arbors.
- Coolant pump, 10 gal., 1/3 HP., Dual coolant hoses.
- Internal light. Front and side access doors.
- Semi-automatic: saw head returns at end of cut.
- Manual stock feed. Air over oil precises downfeed, 0-12 FPM feedrate.
- Adjustable down stop limits depth of cut.
- Dimensions L 50″ x W 34″ x H 80″. Wt. 800 lbs.
- Options: Oscillation, cabinet door interlocks, t-slot tables, X axis table, bed filter/ pump systems, air vises and specials made to customer specs.
- Great for met labs!
- Made in USA!, Available in 575 volt, 50 hz and CE.
- Model: K20E 15 hp, 3 phase 220/440 volt 60 hz.
- Model: K20E 20 hp, 3 phase, 220/440/60 hz
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
20" abrasive metallurgical sectioning saw.