Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is a powerful 10HP 3PH (220v or 440V) dry abrasive chop saw, with a foot operated chain vise.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is rugged floor model abrasive chop saw. Use the handy foot operated chain vise for odd shapes and solid clamping!
Pull the chain over the material and lock it into the clevis, depress the spring loaded foot pedal and you’re ready to cut!
Kalamazoo Industries Inc K16-18 18 inch abrasive chop saw is great for general mild steel, angle iron, flat bar and hard to cut materials.
Full blade on the K16-18 abrasive chop saw guard allows cutting aluminum, brass and non-ferrous materials by using a carbide tipped steel blade.
Contact us for more cutting tips!
- 16″ or 18″ diameter abrasive wheel, (not included)
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Super rigid, super accurate.
- Heavy-duty guards, efficient spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- 1″ wheel arbor, Sealed ball bearings, 2500 spindle RPM
- Table 16″ wide x 28″ deep.
- Capacity 3″ solid, 4″ pipe.
- 10 HP TEFC motor. 3 phase 220/440 volt, please specify.
- Dimensions – L 41″ x W 24″ H 55″
- Manual magnetic starter with overload protection.
- Less abrasive wheel. Wt: 600 lbs.
- Options: PH-20 power down feed, Oscillation OSC-18
- Model: K16-18
- Made in USA!
The K16-18 abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.