K12-14W is 14″ wet manual abrasive cutoff saw. This unit has a powerful 5HP 1PH (220V) or 3PH (220V or 440V). This unit runs at 2200 RPM at spindle.
Get beautiful, bright cuts on tool steel, end mills & drills and hard alloys!
Add a power down feed for controlled feed rates for smooth finishes.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
Great for cutting solid carbide with a diamond blade!
- Magnetic switch, 24 volt at switch
- 2200 spindle speed.
- 1″ spindle arbor, LH thd. , Optional: 32mm arbor
- Uses 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheel, not included.
- Two cam lock vises.
- 10 Gallon coolant tank with pump and splash guard.
- Heavy duty cast iron arm, trunnion. Heavy duty steel base.
- Options: Power down feed, #PH-14, Oscillation # OSC-18
- Work length stop. # KWL
- Dimensions L 36″ x W 26″ x H 62″, Weight: 700 lbs.
- 5 HP, 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH (220V/440V), 1725 RPM motor. 50HZ and 575V units are also available unit.
- CE approved
- Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3″ pipe
- Options: air/oil power down feed, oscillation, air vises, and t-slot table.
- Model: K12-14W.