K12-14V, is a powerful 5HP 1PH (220V only) or 3PH (220V or 440V) abrasive chop saw with hood and vacuum base. This manual chop saw can accept a 12″ or 14″ reinforced and or non-reinforced abrasive cutoff wheel.
K12-14V abrasive chop saw keeps most dirt and other materials contained within the integral hood and vacuum base system.
The K12-14V is great for great for fast cuts on angle iron, flat bar, tubing, fiberglass or whatever you need to cut fast!
Kalamazoo Industries Inc., manufactures abrasive saws, sanders, grinders, fixtures and vibratory finishers are currently being used in the following markets:
- Ferrous/Non Ferrous Metal Foundries
- Petro – Chemical
- Knife making
K12-14V abrasive cutoff saw information:
- The K14B is mounted on a DCV-6 dust collector/vacuum.
- 400 CFM with hood.
- Single cam lock vise.
- Dust collector has replaceable metal mesh filter element.
- Manual switch on saw and dust collector.
- Dimensions L 25″ x W 17″ x H 55″
- Uses 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheels. 1″ wheel arbor.
- 5 hp, Available 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH (220/440V), also available are 50 hz and 575 volt.
- 4400 Spindle RPM.
- Wt. 525 lbs.
- Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3 ” pipe.
- Model: K12-14V