Kalamazoo Industries K12-14MS metallurgical sectioning saw
K12-14MS, Semi-Automatic sectioning abrasive metallurgical saw, houses a 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheel. The K12-14MS has a powerful 5HP 3PH 1725 motor.
Great for metallurgical labs, excellent finishes on sample sectioning, ferrous or non-ferrous material.
Keeps dirt and coolant off your shop floor! Air/Oil Semi-auto power down with rapid down feed over ride gives bright, clean cuts with controlled feed rates.
Removable side access panels for long parts.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments
- 5 HP, 3 PH 1725 RPM TEFC motor,CE, available in 50 hz and 575 volt.
- Semi-automatic air/oil power down feed.
- Adjustable feed rate 0-12 FPM, Momentary rapid override for rapid approach.
- Dual moveable 4″ screw vises.
- Capacity 2-1/2″ solid, 3″ shapes.
- Magnetic switch, low-voltage protection at switch, 24V.
- Internal halogen light – 24V.
- 1″ wheel arbor, 12″ or 14″ blade, (not included), Optional 1.25″/32mm arbor.
- Dual coolant nozzles.
- 2200 spindle speed at 1725 RPM.
- Flood coolant, 10 gal., 1/3 HP.
- External Dimensions: L 43″ x W 26″ x H 60″.
- Internal Dimensions: L 43″ x W 24″ x H 22″.
- Table Dimensions: L 22″ x W 15″.
- Work Area: L 9.25 (with vises) x W 15″.
- Enclosed wet cutting metallurgical saw.
- Options: Oscillation for large sections # OSC-18, door interlocks, T slot table # TS-14, X axis table, stock conveyors
- 900 lbs.
- Made in USA!
- Model: K12-14MS